1) Akcali, B. Y., & Sismanoglu, E. (2015). Innovation and the effect of research and development (R&D) expenditure on growth in some developing and developed countries. Procedia-Social and Behavioral Sciences, 195, 768-775.
2) Amabile, T. M. (1988). A model of creativity and innovation in organizations. Research in organizational behavior, 10(1), 123-167.
3) An, H. J., & Ahn, S. J. (2016). Emerging technologies—beyond the chasm: Assessing technological forecasting and its implication for innovation management in Korea. Technological Forecasting and Social Change, 102, 132-142.
4) Arulrajah, A. (2014). Human resource management practices and innovation: a review of literature.
5) Asgari, B., & Yuan, W. C. (2007). Depicting the technology and economic development of modern Malaysia. Asian Journal of Technology Innovation, 15(1), 167-193.
6) Autant-Bernard, C., Fadairo, M., & Massard, N. (2013). Knowledge diffusion and innovation policies within the European regions: Challenges based on recent empirical evidence. Research Policy, 42(1), 196-210.
7) Bagno, R. B., Salerno, M. S., & Dias, A. V. C. (2017). Innovation as a new organizational function: evidence and characterization from large industrial companies in Brazil. Production, 27.
8) Beaudry, C., & Allaoui, S. (2012). Impact of public and private research funding on scientific production: The case of nanotechnology. Research Policy, 41(9), 1589-1606.
9) Blomqvist, K., Harkink, E., Kerssens-van Drongelen, I., Kuittinen, O., & Ojanen, V. (2004, October). Measuring innovativeness-challenges and possibilities for knowledge-based firms. In Engineering Management Conference, 2004. Proceedings. 2004 IEEE International (Vol. 2, pp. 530-535). IEEE.
10) Boons, F., Montalvo, C., Quist, J., & Wagner, M. (2013). Sustainable innovation, business models and economic performance: an overview. Journal of Cleaner Production, 45, 1-8.
11) Brem, A., & Voigt, K. I. (2009). Integration of market pull and technology push in the corporate front end and innovation management—Insights from the German software industry. Technovation, 29(5), 351-367.
12) Carayannis, E. G., & Provance, M. (2008). Measuring firm innovativeness: towards a composite innovation index built on firm innovative posture, propensity and performance attributes. International Journal of Innovation and Regional Development, 1(1), 90-107.
13) Chen, C. J., & Huang, J. W. (2009). Strategic human resource practices and innovation performance—The mediating role of knowledge management capacity. Journal of business research, 62(1), 104-114.
14) Chiaroni, D., Chiesa, V., & Frattini, F. (2011). The Open Innovation Journey: How firms dynamically implement the emerging innovation management paradigm. Technovation, 31(1), 34-43.
15) Cui, A. S., & Wu, F. (2016). Utilizing customer knowledge in innovation: antecedents and impact of customer involvement on new product performance. Journal of the academy of marketing science, 44(4), 516-538.
16) Cozzarin, B. P. (2017). Impact of organizational innovation on product and process innovation. Economics of Innovation and New Technology, 26(5), 405-417.
17) Daft, R. L. (1978). A dual-core model of organizational innovation. Academy of management journal, 21(2), 193-210.
18) Damanpour, F., & Aravind, D. (2011). Managerial innovation: Conceptions, processes, and antecedents. Management and Organization Review, 8(2), 423-454.
19) Douglas, M. A., Overstreet, R. E., & Hazen, B. T. (2016). Art of the possible or fool's errand? Diffusion of large-scale management innovation. Business Horizons, 59(4), 379-389.
20) Fritsch, M., & Slavtchev, V. (2007). Universities and innovation in space. Industry and innovation, 14(2), 201-218.
21) Galanakis, K. (2006). Innovation process. Make sense using systems thinking. Technovation, 26(11), 1222-1232.
22) Geuna, A., & Muscio, A. (2009). The governance of university knowledge transfer. SPRU Electronic Working.
23) Godener, A., & Söderquist, K. E. (2004). Use and impact of performance measurement results in R&D and NPD: an exploratory study. R&D Management, 34(2), 191-219.
24) Gómez, J., Salazar, I., & Vargas, P. (2016). Sources of Information as Determinants of Product and Process Innovation. PloS one, 11(4), e0152743.
25) Gupta, A. K., & Singhal, A. (2016). Managing human resources for innovation and creativity. Research-Technology Management, 36(3), 41-48.
26) Hagedoorn, J., & Cloodt, M. (2003). Measuring innovative performance: is there an advantage in using multiple indicators?. Research policy, 32(8), 1365-1379.
27) Hall, B. H. (2011). Innovation and productivity (No. w17178). National bureau of economic research.
28) Haner, U. E. (2002). Innovation quality—a conceptual framework. International Journal of Production Economics, 80(1), 31-37.
29) Hervas-Oliver, J. L., Sempere-Ripoll, F., Rojas Alvarado, R., & Estelles-Miguel, S. (2017). Beyond product innovation: deciphering process-oriented innovators, complementarities and performance effects. Technology Analysis & Strategic Management, 1-14.
30) Iqbal, A. M., Khan, A. S., Bashir, F., & Senin, A. A. (2015). Evaluating national innovation system of malaysia based on university-industry research collaboration: A system thinking approach. Asian Social Science, 11(13), 45.
31) Jarrar, N. S., & Smith, M. (2014). Innovation in entrepreneurial organisations: A platform for contemporary management change and a value creator. The British Accounting Review, 46(1), 60-76.
32) Katz, B. (2006). The integration of project management processes with a methodology to manage a radical innovation project(Doctoral dissertation, Stellenbosch: University of Stellenbosch).
33) Kogan, L., Papanikolaou, D., Seru, A., & Stoffman, N. (2017). Technological innovation, resource allocation, and growth. The Quarterly Journal of Economics, 132(2), 665-712.
34) Kravtsova, V., & Radosevic, S. (2012). Are systems of innovation in Eastern Europe efficient?. Economic Systems, 36(1), 109-126.
35) Larsen, G. D., & Ballal, T. M. (2005). The diffusion of innovations within a UKCI context: An explanatory framework. Construction Management and Economics, 23(1), 81-91.
36) Lin, R. J., Tan, K. H., & Geng, Y. (2013). Market demand, green product innovation, and firm performance: evidence from Vietnam motorcycle industry. Journal of Cleaner
37) Production, 40, 101-107.
38) Lizarelli, F. L., & Toledo, J. C. D. (2016). Practices for continuous improvement of the Product Development Process: a comparative analysis of multiple cases. Gestão & Produção, 23(3), 535-555.
39) Lloréns Montes, F. J., Ruiz Moreno, A., & Miguel Molina Fernández, L. (2004). Assessing the organizational climate and contractual relationship for perceptions of support for innovation. International Journal of manpower, 25(2), 167-180.
40) MacDuffie, J. P. (1995). Human resource bundles and manufacturing performance: Organizational logic and flexible production systems in the world auto industry. ILR Review, 48(2), 197-221.
41) Milling, P. M., & Stumpfe, J. (2000, August). Product and process innovation: a system dynamics-based analysis of the interdependencies. In V Proceedings of the 18th International Conference of the System Dynam& ics Society.
42) Nowacki, R., & Bachnik, K. (2016). Innovations within knowledge management. Journal of Business Research, 69(5), 1577-1581.
43) Park, H. W., Hong, H. D., & Leydesdorff, L. (2005). A comparison of the knowledge-based innovation systems in the economies of South Korea and the Netherlands using Triple Helix indicators. Scientometrics, 65(1), 3-27.
44) Preenen, P. T., Vergeer, R., Kraan, K., & Dhondt, S. (2017). Labour productivity and innovation performance: The importance of internal labour flexibility practices. Economic and Industrial Democracy, 38(2), 271-293.
45) Rahman, S. A., Taghizadeh, S. K., Ramayah, T., & Ahmad, N. H. (2015). Service innovation management practices in the telecommunications industry: what does cross country analysis reveal?. SpringerPlus, 4(1), 810.
46) Robin, S., & Schubert, T. (2013). Cooperation with public research institutions and success in innovation: Evidence from France and Germany. Research Policy, 42(1), 149-166.
47) Ruiz-Jiménez, J. M., & del Mar Fuentes-Fuentes, M. (2016). Management capabilities, innovation, and gender diversity in the top management team: An empirical analysis in technology-based SMEs. BRQ Business Research Quarterly, 19(2), 107-121.
48) Rusu, G., & Avasilcăi, S. (2015). Innovation management based on proactive engagement of customers: A case study on LEGO Group. Part I: Innovation Management at Lego Group. In IOP Conference Series: Materials Science and Engineering(Vol. 95, No. 1, p. 012143). IOP Publishing.
49) Sadikoglu, E., & Zehir, C. (2010). Investigating the effects of innovation and employee performance on the relationship between total quality management practices and firm performance: An empirical study of Turkish firms. International journal of production economics, 127(1), 13-26.
50) Stowe, C. R., & Grider, D. (2014). Strategies for advancing organizational innovation. Journal of Management and Marketing Research, 15, 1.
51) Tsinopoulos, C., Sousa, C. M., & Yan, J. (2017). Process Innovation: Open Innovation and the Moderating Role of the Motivation to Achieve Legitimacy. Journal of Product Innovation Management.
52) Urbancova, H. (2013). Competitive advantage achievement through innovation and knowledge. Journal of Competitiveness, 5(1).
53) Van de Vrande, V., De Jong, J. P., Vanhaverbeke, W., & De Rochemont, M. (2009). Open innovation in SMEs: Trends, motives and management challenges. Technovation, 29(6), 423-437.
54) Vokoun, M. (2016). The Economics and Politics of Process Innovation and the Sustainable Urban Development. Procedia Engineering, 161, 2229-2233.
55) Walker, R. M., Damanpour, F., & Devece, C. A. (2010). Management innovation and organizational performance: The mediating effect of performance management. Journal of Public Administration Research and Theory, 21(2), 367-386.
56) Walker, R. M., Chen, J., & Aravind, D. (2015). Management innovation and firm performance: An integration of research findings. European Management Journal, 33(5), 407-422.
57) Wang, C. H., Lu, I. Y., & Chen, C. B. (2007). Evaluating firm technological innovation capability under uncertainty. Technovation, 28(6), 349-363.
Wonglimpiyarat, J. (2011). Government programmes